3 Days Only-Get 15% Off Use Promo Code 15off
Wisconsin Food Manager Certification
- FoodManagerOnline.com is the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the Food Manager Course & Exam provider which is accepted in Wisconsin
- We offer an easily accessible website to get your high-quality Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and ANSI-CFP Accredited Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam (ANSI Accreditation #0975)
- This Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam meets Wisconsin Department of Agriculture regulations for Food Safety Management
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI rules the Food Manager Certification Exam must be taken at a 3rd party Proctored Testing Center. We will provide the following link in your confirmation email to find your closest Wisconsin testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Wisconsin Food Manager Certification is also known as Food Protection Manager, Food Safety Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other Food Manager titles
- Have Questions or Need Assistance? Call 1 (887) 881-2235 or Live Chat
Wisconsin Food Manager Certification – How to Get Certified
- First, make your Food Safety Manager Course and or Exam for Wisconsin below or in the Right Sidebar
- Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam Combo Package. Price
$125Now Only $99 Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the exam only with no course. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the training course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Wisconsin Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Wisconsin Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Food Safety Manager Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your Wisconsin Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Wisconsin Food Protection Manager / Food Handler Certification Card will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
Wisconsin Food Protection Manager – State Requirements:
- Most retail food establishments including restaurants, bakeries, food trucks, mobile food vendors, sporting venues, etc. must have at least one Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Note: Food vendors that serve only single service, individual, already pre-wrapped foods from a licensed food distributor or serve/sell only non-potentially hazardous foods are exempt from the certification requirement
- Restaurant with five or fewer food handlers must have a Food Service Manager who holds a license for Food Safety Training for Small Operators.
- Wisconsin restaurants, bakeries, food trucks, markets, bars, mobile food vendors,“hot trucks,” and commissaries that prepare or serve unpackaged food must have an owner or an employee who has passed an accepted examination in food safety. Wisconsin also requires that a person in charge (PIC) of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as outlined in the FDA Food Code.
- By taking an approved Certified Food Manager (CFM) Training Course and passing an Accredited Food Manager Exam is one way to show that knowledge. Local jurisdictions may have additional requirements.
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in Wisconsin and every state that requires mandatory certification for Food Management Professionals
- For more Wisconsin CFPM initial and renewal information Learn More Here
Wisconsin Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
Wisconsin Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Wisconsin Food Manager Certification Requirements
Wisconsin Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Handlers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Frequency Required: N/A
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handlers Recertification: 2 years
Wisconsin Food Safety Contact Information:
Wisconsin Department of Agriculture
Trade and Consumer Protection
P.O. Box 8911 Madison WI 53708-8911
Major Wisconsin cities served: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh.
Who is FoodManagerOnline.com?
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Wisconsin Food Safety Managers and Food Handlers in Wisconsin and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are accepted in every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Wisconsin Food Protection Manager Certification at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO