This Ohio web page is disabled for maintenance.
Ohio Food Manager Certification
- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve
- Learn2Serve, the provider of this course and exam is approved in Ohio and accepted Nationwide (Except in the State of Connecticut) Note: Food Managers certified from other states must apply for Ohio certification via reciprocity.
- This website offers easy no-clutter access to the high-quality and low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and the Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. (ANSI Accredited Exam #0975)
- Passing the Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam with a 70% score meets ANSI-CFP standards for qualifying Food Protection Manager Certification. You will receive a Certificate of Completion after passing the exam. The Ohio Department of health will issue your official Ohio Food Protection Manager Certificate.
- Your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest Ohio testing center PSI Exam Centers
- We have 24 Hour Customer Support at 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat Live Chat
Ohio Food Manager Certification – How to Get Certified
First, make your Food Safety Manager Course and or Exam below or in the right sidebar.
Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam. This option is for the Training Course & Exam Combo Package. Price
$125 Now Only $99
Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the Exam only with no training course. Price
$55 Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save
Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the Training Course only with no exam. Price
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save
Ohio Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Food Safety Manager Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest Ohio testing location when you are ready to schedule your Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Food Protection Manage Certification Card will be issued by the Ohio Department of Health.
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
Ohio Food Protection Manager – State Requirements
Level One Certification Training in Food Protection is a mandatory training for the person in charge per shift of a risk level I, II, III, and IV food service operation or retail food establishment in the following instances:
- When a new food service operation or a new retail food establishment is licensed after March 1, 2010, unless the individual has successfully completed an equivalent or more comprehensive certification in food protection courseWhen a food service operation or retail food establishment has been implicated in a foodborne disease outbreak.
- When a food service operation or retail food establishment has been implicated in a foodborne disease outbreak.When the licensor has documented a failure to maintain sanitary conditions as per section 3717.29 of the Revised Code for a retail food establishment or section 3717.49 of the Revised Code for a food service operation
- When the licensor has documented a failure to maintain sanitary conditions as per section 3717.29 of the Revised Code for a retail food establishment or section 3717.49 of the Revised Code for a food service operation
Level Two Certification Training: The Level Two Certification in Food Protection, which has been the certification program since 1973, is a more extensive training for the food manager and meets the requirement for demonstration of knowledge in Rule 3717-1-02.4 (B) of the Administrative Code.As of March 1,
As of March 1, 2017, each risk level III and risk level IV food service operation and retail food establishment will be required to have one employee, who has supervisory and management responsibility and the authority to direct and control food preparation and service, with the level two certificate.
Food Protection Manager Training – Course Topics
Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused, How to Identify it, How to Prevent it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and more Food Manager Training Course topics needed for food safety
Ohio Food Safety Training and Re-Certification:
Food Protection Manager Recertification: Currently recertification is not required in Ohio. The Ohio Food Protection Manager Certificate does not expire
Food Handler: The State of Ohio has no requirement for Food Handler Certification
Ohio Food Safety Contact Information:
Ohio Department of Health
Bureau of Environmental Health and Radiation Protection
Food Safety Program
246 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Telephone: (614) 644-7416
Fax: (614) 466-4556
Major Ohio cities served: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton
We are the online website partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2003. our website provides online access to 360Training/Learn2Serve courses and exams used to train and certify Ohio Food Protection Managers and Food Handlers and Food Managers and Food Handlers Nationwide. The food safety training courses and Food Manager Certification Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are accepted or approved in every state except Connecticut. FoodManagerOnline.com Website is SSL Certified secure. Our goal is to provide an easy access and no clutter gateway website to get the highest quality Food Protection Manager Training Courses and Food Manager Certification at the lowest cost
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO