- FoodManagerOnline.com is the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the Food Manager Course & Exam provider which is accepted in New Jersey
- We offer an easily accessible website to get your high-quality Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and ANSI-CFP Accredited Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam for New Jersey (ANSI Accreditation #0975)
- This Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam meets New Jersey Department of Health regulations for Food Safety Management
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI rules the Food Safety Manager Certification Exam must be taken at a 3rd party Proctored Testing Center. We will provide the following link in your confirmation email to find your closest New Jersey testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: New Jersey Food Safety Manager Certification is also known as Food Protection Manager, Food Manager Certification, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other titles
New Jersey Food Safety Manager Certification – How to Get Your Certificate
- First, make your New Jersey Food Safety Manager Course and or Exam below or in the right sidebar
- Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam Combo Package. Price
$125Now Only $99 Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the exam only with no course. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the training course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Handler Certification. This food handler option includes the training course and ANSI-accredited exam package. Price
$12Now Only $7.00 No Promo Code Start Here
- Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos Precio $7.00 Start Here
New Jersey Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your New Jersey Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Food Safety Manager Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your New Jersey Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Your Official New Jersey Food Protection Manager / Food Handler Certification Card will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
New Jersey Food Protection Manager – State Requirements
New Jersey requires that a Person in Charge (PIC) of a food business show knowledge of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code. Taking an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course and passing an accredited Exam is one of the ways to show that knowledge. New Jersey local requirements may exceed the state’s minimum requirements.
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is accepted in New Jersey and in all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
New Jersey Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
New Jersey Food Service and Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More New Jersey Food Safety Manager Certification Requirements
New Jersey Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Handlers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Frequency Required: N/A
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handlers Recertification: 2 years
New Jersey Food Safety Contact Information:
New Jersey Department 0f Health
Food and Drug Safety Program
PO Box 369,
Trenton, NJ 08625
New Jersey Health Department Website
Major New Jersey cities served: Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Toms River, Trenton, Clifton, Camden.
Who is FoodManagerOnline.com?
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of New Jersey Food Safety Managers, New Jersey Food Handlers, and others in New Jersey and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are accepted in every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality New Jersey Food Protection Manager Certification at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO