National Food Handlers Certification
- Welcome to Foodmanageronline.com, your home for Food Handlers Certification.
- Since 2003 we have been the official online partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve, training course & exam provider
- This Learn2Serve Food Handler Certification Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute. ( ANSI #0975 )
- Your Food Handler Certificate is valid for small and large employers nationwide including Restaurants, Food Trucks, Sports Stadiums, Bars, Schools, Grocery & Convenience Stores, medical facilities, and more
- Valid Nationwide except for the states of Florida, Louisiana, and Utah
- We have 24 hour live technical support at 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat
Nationwide Food Handler Certification Online Training – How to Get Yours
National Food Handler Certification Online. Price was
$12.50 Now Only $7.00 Start Here
National Food Handlers Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After you choose your course, we will transfer you to the Food Handler Certification enrollment page.
- We will send you an Email with your Course and Exam Instructions. Make sure to save that email because it also contains your chosen enrollment username and password for the course
- You can stop and resume the Food Handler Training Course as often as you like. However, once you begin the exam, you must finish it in one sitting
- After taking the course and passing the exam, you will print your Food Handler Certificate on the printer of your choice
- If you have lost your ANSI accredited Food Handler Certificate, you can Reprint it Here
Food Handlers Certification Online – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are you the Cheapest Food Handler Certification online? Yes. With our ANSI Accredited Food Handler Training, you have No Surprise Additional Fees! One low price is all you will pay. Our Food Handlers Card is transferable Nationwide as well
Is your Food Handler Certification ANSI accredited? Our Learn2Serve Food Handler Certification is accredited by ANSI #0975
Why do I Need Food Handler Card? If you handle, prepare, or serve food, your state or local law says you must have it to prevent foodborne illness for the public as well as yourself.
How old do I have to be to get a Food Handler Permit? You can get a Food Handler Permit at any age
How long is a Food Handler Certificate valid? It is valid for 2 years
What if I don’t have time to finish it? The course is resumed where you paused. You can take as long as you want for the course, but once you start the exam you must finish it with no breaks
Is there a Food Handler exam? Yes. ANSI Accreditation requires an exam. Everything is covered in the course for the exam.
What information goes on the Food Handler Card?
TXDSHS Provider #
Program Name & Address
I need to renew my Food Handler license, can I just take the test? You must take the Food Handler course and exam again every 2 years to be recertified
Do you mail my Certificate? We do not mail certificates. You will print your certificate on any printer you choose. You can login on any computer to print the certificate. Just use the same Username and Password you chose when you enrolled.
I lost Food Handler Certificate Card. How do I get a copy? If you lose your Texas Food Handler Certificate you can log in anytime to reprint it Here.
What if I have more questions? You can call us at 1(877) 881-2235 or use the 24 Hour Live Chat
We are the official online partner of 360training/Learn2Serve since 2003. We provide online services used to train and certify thousands of Food Managers and Food Handlers Online nationwide. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is safe and secure.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO