Our Learn2Serve Food Handler Certification - with ANSI-Accredited Exam is Accepted in Every State Except Florida and Ohio! Those 2 States Have Special Courses Below!
Washington State Notice: Our National ANSI Food Handler Course is valid ONLY if you are RENEWING your Washington Food Handler Card. If you have never taken a Washington Food Handler Course, you must take the $10.00 Food Handler Course offered by Washington State. Click Here
National Food Handler Training Course ANSI Exam $7.00
National Food Handler Training Course Spanish $7.00
Why Food Servers and other Food Handlers Choose us for Certification Training
Food Handler Certification Course and ANSI Accredited Exam
- We are the official online partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve since 2003
- The Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course and ANSI Exam we offer here have been used by thousands of Food Handlers and Servers in every state.
- The Learn2Serve Food Handler Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) # 0975 and the Conference for Food Protection (CFP)
- Your Food Handlers Certification is valid from 2 to 5 years depending on your state and local regulations. ( Check with your local authorities for expiration dates )
What Happens After Your Course / ANSI Accredited Exam Choice
- After clicking your training option above, you will be transferred to the course enrollment page.
- After enrolling, we will send you a confirmation email with Course and Exam instructions.
- After passing your Food Handler Exam. you will immediately be able to print your official certificate on your own computer. We do not mail certificates.
- If you lose your Learn2Serve issued Food Handler Card, you can print another copy by logging back in with your user name and password. If you forget your usener name and password, contact us.
Why do I Need Food Handler Certification?
- Food Handler Certification Training is intended to prevent food-borne illness by learning food safety procedures to protect the public, food workers, and your business.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that each year roughly 1 in 6 Americans (or 48 million people) gets some form of food-borne illness. Of these, 128,000 are hospitalized and 3,000 die from food-borne disease. Many of these incidents were caused by improper food handling
- Although Food Handler Training is not mandatory in every state, most states, counties, or cities do mandate it. By taking an approved Certified Food Handler Training Course and passing an ANSI Accredited Exam is one of the best ways to prevent foodborne illness.
- Businesses such as restaurants, pubs, food trucks,sporting venues, schools, hospitals, and convenience stores,require Food Handler Certification.
Venues that sell prepackaged food generally do not require food handler training.
Food Handlers Frequently asked Questions
We are one of the least expensive with the highest quality possible
Our Learn2Serve Food Handler Certificate is accredited by ANSI #0975
If you handler, prepare, or serve food, your state or local law says you must have it to prevent foodborne illness for the public as well as yourself
You can get a food handler permit at any age, but check with your local authority for the minimum age to use it
It is valid for 2 years in most cases, but your local authorities may extend that time to 3 or more years.
You can start and stop the course when you want and resume where you stopped. however, the exam must bbe finished once it is started.
Yes. ANSI accreditation requires and exam. Everything o the exam is covered in the course
Learn2Serve with address
No. You must take the food Handler Course and Exam to be re-certified.
No. We do not mail certificates. You will print your certificate on any printer you choose. You can login on any computer to print the certificate. Just use the same Username and Password you chose when you enrolled.
If you lose your Texas Food Handler Certificate you can log in anytime to reprint it
Food Handler Training Course ANSI Exam $7.00
Food Handler Training Course Spanish $7
Since 2003, we are the online training partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve. We have an extensive history of working in all aspects of the food, beverage, and hospitality business from dishwasher to restaurant owner.
Together with Learn2Serve, our websites have been used as access in training thousands of food service managers, food handler managers, food handlers, and alcohol servers. We also have live food manager, food handler, and TABC Certification classes in Texas through mytabc.com and dramshopschool.com We also offer alcohol safety training and responsible beverage service through SellerServerTraining.com Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Thomas L. Conrad President / CEO