- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of this course and exam which is accepted in Kansas and Nationwide.
- This website offers access to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and ANSI-Accredited Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam (ANSI Accreditation #0975)
- Passing the Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Certification Exam meets the FDA and Kansas Department of Agriculture requirements for Food Safety Management
- Your food manager training course is taken 100% online. However, your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest Kansas testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Safety Manager Certification Kansas is also known in the trade as Food Protection Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other Kansas Food Manager Certification title
Kansas Food Safety Manager Certification – How to Get Certified
First, make your Food Safety Manager Training Course and or Exam for Kansas below or in the right sidebar
- Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam Combo Package. Price
$125Now Only $99 Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the exam only with no course. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the training course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Handler Certification. This food handler option includes the training course and ANSI-accredited exam package. Price
$12Now Only $7.00 No Promo Code Start Here
- Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos Precio $7.00 Start Here
Kansas Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Kansas Food Safety Training Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Food Safety Manager Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your Kansas Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Kansas Food Protection Manager / Food Handler Certification Card will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
Kansas Food Protection Manager – State Requirements:
The State of Kansas requires that a Person in Charge (PIC) of a food business show knowledge of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code. Taking an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course and passing an accredited Exam is one of the ways to show that knowledge. Kansas local requirements may be in addition to the state’s minimum requirements.
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is accepted in Kansas and in all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
Kansas Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
Kansas Food Service and Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Kansas Food Safety Manager Training Requirements
Kansas Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Handlers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Frequency Required: N/A
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handlers Recertification: 2 years
Kansas Food Safety Contact Information:
Kansas Department of Agriculture
1320 Research Park Drive
Manhattan, Kansas 66502
Phone: (785) 564-6700
Fax: (785) 564-6777
Major Kansas cities served: Topeka, Wichita, Dodge City, Salina, Junction City.
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Kansas Food Safety Managers and Kansas Food Handlers, and others in Kansas and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are accepted in every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Kansas Food Protection Manager Certification at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO