New Package Deal. Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Training & Certification Exam plus BASSET Alcohol Certification. Get Both for Only $113.00 No Promo Code needed Click Here
3 Days Only-Get 15% Off Use Promo Code 15off
Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification
- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of these courses and exams and which is accepted by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Do you Need the Food Manager Training Course for the City of Chicago? You can also find your Learn2Serve Food Safety Management Principles Course for Chicago here too.
- Your food manager training course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI Regulations your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a 3rd party Proctored Testing Center.We will provide the following link in your confirmation email to find your closest Illinois testing center PSI Exam Centers
- We also have the ANSI Accredited Food Handler Certification and BASSET Training for Alcohol Sellers and Servers
- Note: Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification is also known as Food Safety Manager, Food Protection Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other Titles.
Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification – How to Get Certified
Make your Illinois Food Safety Training Course and or Exam choice below or in the sidebar
Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Principles Training plus Food Manager Exam for Illinois Price
$125 Now Only $99.00 no promo code needed Start Here
Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam for Illinois (ANSI-Accredited) (No Course) Price
$55 Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Learn2Serve Food Service Sanitation Manager Training Course for Illinois (No Exam) Price
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Training & Certification Exam plus BASSET Alcohol Certification. Price $113.00 no Promo Code needed Click Here
Illinois Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course & Exam (ANSI-Accredited) Price
$12 Now Only $7.00 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos de Illinois Precio
$12.00 Solo Ahora $7.00 Start Here
City of Chicago Food Service Sanitation Certificate Course
The City of Chicago Department of Public Health requires a Certified Food Sanitation Manager to be present anytime a potentially hazardous food is being prepared or served to customers. This Chicago Certified Food Sanitation Manager has the responsibility of monitoring every aspect of food handling from receiving the produce, meats, poultry, eggs, seafood, and other foods, to their preparation and delivery to the public. They have this huge responsibility to prevent foodborne illness.This manager also supervises all the food handlers to ensure the proper handling of food and maintaining a sanitary
This manager also supervises all the food handlers to ensure the proper handling of food and maintaining a sanitary workplace. The Food Service Sanitation Manager Certificate must be posted in plain view of customers in a prominent place.
City 0r Chicago Learn2Serve Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Training Course Price
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
If you need additional information about food safety. City of Chicago Public Health Website
Illinois Food Safety Manager / Illinois Food Handler – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Illinois Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Food Safety Manager Certificate will be sent
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. Save that email. it will also contain the username and password you chose at enrollment
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing the exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Food Protection Manager Certification Card will be mailed to within 15 business days from the exam date
- For information about Reprinting your Certificate or to make an Address Change see this PDF
- Your Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Certificate is valid for 5 years (Check with local health authorities. Some localities have 3-year expiration dates. Food Handlers Certificates expire in 2 years
Illinois Food Safety State Requirements
Illinois requires that a person in charge of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code. Attending an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course online or in a classroom then passing an accredited Exam is one way to validate that knowledge.
Local requirements may exceed the state’s minimum requirements.The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is accepted in all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is accepted in every state that has mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals
Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification (FSSMC)
The training hours required is 8 hours not counting the exam time. Re-certification of a Food Service Sanitation Manager must be accomplished by completing an 8-hour training course, not counting the exam time, and passing an ANSI-CFP accredited exam with a minimum grade of 75%.
Illinois Food Handler Certificate Program
Food Handler Definition: A food handler is defined as an individual working with unpackaged food, food equipment or utensils, or food-contact surfaces. Unless a person has a valid Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification (FSSMC), ANSI-accredited Food Handler Certification is required for those individuals who work in restaurants and other non-restaurant facilities such as nursing homes, licensed day care homes, hospitals, schools, and long-term care facilities
Illinois Department of Public Health
Division of Food, Drugs, and Dairies
525 W. Jefferson St.
Springfield, IL 62761-0001
Major cities served: Chicago, Evanston, Peoria, Champaign, Naperville, Springfield, Schaumburg, Carbondale, East St. Louis
We are the official online partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to provide Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification (FSSMC) to thousands of managers in Illinois. Our certification training courses and food service manager exams are available in English and Spanish. Our food safety manager course and exam are approved by the City of Chicago. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure.
President / CEO