- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of this course and exam which is accepted in South Dakota
- This website offers easy access to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. ( ANSI Accredited Exam #0975 )
- This Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam meets South Dakota Department of Health Regulations for Food Safety Management
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI regulation your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest South Dakota Food Manager Exam testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Service Manager Certification South Dakota is sometimes referred to as Food Protection Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager, among other South Dakota Food Manager titles
- We have 24 Hour Customer Support at 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat Live Chat
Food Service Manager Certification South Dakota – How to Get Certified
- First, make your Food Service Manager Training Course and or Exam for South Dakota below or in the right sidebar
- Food Service Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam Combo Package. Price
$125Now Only $99 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the exam only with no course. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the training course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Handler Card ANSI Accredited. This food handler option includes the training course and ANSI-accredited exam package. Price
$12Now Only $7.00 No Promo Code Start Here
- Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos Precio $7.00 Start Here
South Dakota Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your SouthDakota Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Certified Food Protection Manager South Dakota Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your South Dakota Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will print your Certificate of Completion
- Your South Dakota Certified Food Protection Manager Certificate will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
South Dakota Food Protection Manager – State Requirements
The holder of the food establishment license must be the PERSON IN Charge (P.I.C.) or must assign a Person in Charge that oversees all operations of food service in the establishment. There must be a P.I.C. present during all hours of operation. At least one person in each establishment must be a Certified Food Service Manager.
Before opening a new Food Service Establishment and Mobile Food Service Establishment, there must be a Certified Food Service Manager in place as the PIC.
There is a 90-day grace period after a change of ownership of an establishment or mobile establishment to have a Certified Food Service Manager in charge. Temporary food service establishments are exempt from the food service manager certification requirement.
South Dakota Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
SouthDakota Food Service and Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More South Dakota Food Protection Manager Certification Requirements
South Dakota Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Workers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Course Frequency Required: 5 years
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handler Certificate Program Recertification: 3 years
South Dakota Food Safety Contact Information:
South Dakota Department of Health
Director of Office of Health Protection
615 East 4th Street
Pierre, SD 57501
Phone: (605) 773-3361
South Dakota DOH Food Safety Website
Major South Dakota cities served: Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell.
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of South Dakota Food Service Managers and South Dakota Food Handlers and Nationwide training. Our certification training courses and Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are transferable to every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Food Protection Manager Certification South Dakota at the lowest cost and highest quality.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO