3 Days Only-Get 15% Off Use Promo Code 15off
Food Service Manager Certification North Carolina
- FoodManagerOnline.com is the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the Food Service Manager Course & Certification Exam provider which is accepted in North Carolina
- We offer an easily accessible website to get your high-quality Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and ANSI-CFP Accredited Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam for North Carolina (ANSI Accreditation #0975)
- This Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam meets North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services regulations
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI rules the Food Safety Manager Certification Exam must be taken at a 3rd party Proctored Testing Center. We will provide the following link in your confirmation email to find your closest North Carolina testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Service Manager Certification New Jersey is also known as Food Protection Manager, Food Manager Certification, Food Safety Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other titles
- Have Questions or Need Assistance? Call 1 (887) 881-2235 or Live Chat
Food Service Manager Certification North Carolina – How to Get Yours
Make your Choice of North Carolina Food Training Course and or Exam below or in the right sidebar
- Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Principles Training Course plus Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam Price
$125Now Only $99.00 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam (ANSI-Accredited) This option is for the exam only. There is no course included. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Service Manager Training Course. This is the training course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Certified Food Safety Manager North Carolina -Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your North Carolina Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official North Carolina Food Safety Manager Certificate will be sent
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. Save that email. it will also contain the username and password you chose at enrollment
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing the exam, you will receive a North Carolina Certificate of Completion
- Your Official North Carolina Food Protection Manager Certification Card will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions for Reprinting your Certificate or to make a Mailing Address Change see this PDF
- Your North Carolina Certified Food Service Manager Certificate is valid for 5 years (Check with local health authorities. Some localities have 3-year expiration dates
North Carolina Food Safety: State Requirements
- North Carolina requires that a person in charge of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code. Attending an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course online or in a classroom then passing an accredited Exam is one way to validate that knowledge.
- Local requirements may exceed the state’s minimum requirements.The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is accepted in North Carolina and all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
North Carolina Food Protection Manager Training Course Topics
North Carolina Food Service and Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More North Carolina Food Safety Manager Certification Requirements
North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
Division of Public Health
5605 Six Forks Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609
Telephone: (919) 707-5854
Fax: (919) 845-3972
Major North Carolina Cities Served: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington.
We are the official online partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Certified Food Protection Managers in North Carolina and Nationwide. Our NC Food Safety Manager certification training courses and food service manager exams are available in English and Spanish. Our Food Service Manager Certification North Carolina Manager Training Course and Certification Exam are accepted everywhere in North Carolina and Nationwide. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO