- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve, the provider of this training course and exam and which is accepted in Idaho
- This website offers easy accessibility to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and the Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. (ANSI Accreditation #0975)
- This Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam meets the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare regulations for Food Safety Management
- The Food Manager Course is taken 100% online. However, your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest Idaho testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Safety Manager Certification Idaho is also known as Food Protection Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other Idaho Food Manager Certification titles
Food Safety Manager Certification Idaho- How to Get Certified
First, make your Food Safety Manager Course and or Exam for Idaho below or in the right sidebar
- Idaho Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam. This option is for the Training Course & Exam Combo Package. Price
$125Now Only $99 Start Here
- Idaho Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam. This option is for the Exam only and no Training Course. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Idaho Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the Training Course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Idaho Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Idaho Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Food Safety Manager Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will include this link PSI Exam Centers to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing your exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Idaho Food Safety Manager or Food Handler Certification Card will be mailed within 10 business days from the exam date
- For instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or Making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
Idaho Certified Food Safety Manager Certification – State Requirements
The responsibility for licensing, inspecting and enforcement of regulations is delegated to the Idaho’s seven health districts.
The Idaho Food Code mandates a Person in Charge (PIC) to be present at all times of food service and preparation and who can demonstrate knowledge of food safety practices.
Completion of an accepted Idaho course and accredited exam meets the demonstration of knowledge requirements from Section 2-102.11 in Idaho’s Food Code
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification offered here is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This Learn2Serve exam is accepted in Idaho and every state that has mandated requirements for Food Management Professional Certification.
The State of Idaho does not endorse any one particular accepted course.
Idaho Food Handler Training Certificate Program
360Training/learn2Serve is an approved Food Handler Training provider in the State of Idaho. The Food Handler Exam is ANSI-CFP Accredited.
Idaho Food Handler Certification ANSI Accredited Price
$12 Now Only $7.00 No Promo Code Start Here
Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos Precio $7.00 Start Here
Idaho Food Safety Manager Course Topics
IdahoFood Service and Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Idaho Food Safety Manager Certification Requirements
Idaho Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Handlers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Frequency Required: N/A
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handlers recertification: 2 years
Idaho Food Safety Contact Information:
Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
450 West State Street
Boise, Idaho 83702.
Major Idaho cities served: Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Food Safety Managers and Food Handlers in Idaho and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Alaska Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are accepted in every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Idaho Food Safety Manager Certification at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO