Food Safety Manager Certification Georgia
- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the creator of this course and exam and is accepted in Georgia and Nationwide.
- This website offers you easy access to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. (ANSI-CFP Accredited Exam #0975)
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam meets Georgia Department of Public Health for Food Safety Management
- You may take the training course online, however, by ANSI regulation, your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided the following link in your confirmation email to find your closest Georgia testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Safety Manager Certification Georgia is sometimes referred to as Food Protection Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager, among other titles
Food Safety Manager Certification Georgia – How to get your Certified Food Safety Manager Certificate
First, make your Georgia Food Safety Manager Training Course and or Exam below or in the right sidebar
GA Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam Combo Package. Price
$125 Now Only $99 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
GA Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the exam only with no course. Price
$55 Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Georgia Food Safety Manager Training Course. This option is for the training course only with no exam. Price
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Georgia Food Handler Certification Card ANSI Accredited. This food handler option includes the training course and ANSI-accredited exam package. Price
$12 Now Only $7.00 No Promo Code Start Here
Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos Precio $7.00 Start Here
Food Safety Manager Certification Georgia – Here’s what happens next
- After clicking on your Georgia Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Certified Food Safety Manager Georgia Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed later for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your Georgia Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will print your Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Georgia Certified Food Safety Manager Certificate will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change are located here PDF
Georgia Food Safety Manager – State Requirements:
- Most retail food establishments in Georgia must have at least one Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM) present during all hours of operation.
- Georgia restaurants, bakeries, food trucks, markets, bars, mobile food vendors, and commissaries that prepare or serve unpackaged food must have an owner or an employee who has passed an accepted examination in food safety. Georgia also requires that a person in charge (PIC) of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code.
- By taking an approved Certified Food Safety Manager ( CFSM ) Training Course and passing an Accredited Food Manager Exam is one way to show that knowledge. Local jurisdictions may have additional requirements.
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in Georgia and every state that requires mandatory certification for Food Safety Management Professionals
Georgia Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
Georgia Food Service and Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Georgia Food Protection Manager Certification Requirements
Georgia Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Workers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Course Frequency Required: 5 years
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handler Certificate Program Recertification: 3 years
Georgia Food Safety Contact Information:
Georgia Department of Public Health
Food Safety Division
19 Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr., S.W.
Atlanta, Georgia 30334
Major Georgia cities served: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Warner Robins,
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Georgia Food Safety Managers and Food Handlers in Georgia and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Food Safety Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are transferable to every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Food Safety Manager Certification Georgia at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO