- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of this course and exam which is accepted in Washington
- This website offers easy access to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. ( ANSI Accredited Exam #0975 )
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam meets Washington State Department of Health Regulations for Food Safety Management
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI regulation your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest Washington Food Manager Exam testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Protection Manager Certification Washington is sometimes referred to as Food Safety Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager, among other Washington Food Manager titles
- We have 24 Hour Customer Support at 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat Live Chat
Food Protection Manager Certification Washington – How to Get Certified
First, make your Food Protection Manager Course and or Exam for Washington below or in the Right Sidebar
Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam Combo Package. Price
$125 Now Only $99 Start Here
Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the exam only with no course. Price
$55 Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the training course only with no exam. Price
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Washington Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Washington Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Certified Food Protection Manager Washington Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your Washington Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Washington Certified Food Protection Manager / Food Handler Certification Card will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
- Your Washington Food Protection Manager Certificate is valid for 5 years
- Your Washington Food Worker Card is valid for 2 years
Washington Food Protection Manager – State Requirements:
- Most retail food establishments in Washington including restaurants, bakeries, food trucks, mobile food vendors, sporting venues, etc. must have at least one Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) present during hours of operation.
- Washington restaurants, bakeries, food trucks, markets, bars, mobile food vendors, and commissaries that prepare or serve unpackaged food must have an owner or an employee who has passed an accepted examination in food safety. Washington also requires that a person in charge (PIC) of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as outlined in the Washington State Retail Food Code.
- By taking an approved Certified Food Manager (CFM) Training Course and passing an Accredited Food Manager Exam is one way to show that knowledge. Local jurisdictions may have additional requirements.
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in Washington State and every state that requires mandatory certification for Food Management Professionals
Washington Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
Washington Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Washington Food Protection Manager Certification Requirements
Washington Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Workers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Course Frequency Required: 5 years
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handlers Recertification: 2 years
Washington Food Safety Contact Information:
Washington State Department of Health
Division of Environmental Health
Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Food Safety Program
PO Box 47825
Olympia, WA 98504-7825
Major Washington cities served: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Yakima.
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Washington Food Safety Managers and Food Handlers in Washington and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are transferable to every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Food Protection Manager Certification Washington at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO