- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of this course and exam which is accepted in Washington DC
- This website offers easy access to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. ( ANSI Accredited Exam #0975 )
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam meets Washington DC Department of Health Public Regulations for Food Safety Management
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI regulation your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest Washington DC Food Manager Exam testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Protection Manager Certification Washington DC is sometimes referred to as Food Safety Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager, among other Washington DC Food Manager titles
- We have 24 Hour Customer Support at 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat Live Chat
Food Protection Manager Certification Washington DC – How to Get Certified
- First, make your Food Protection Manager Training Course and or Exam for Washington DC below or in the right sidebar
- Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam Combo Package. Price
$125Now Only $99 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the exam only with no course. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the training course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Washington DC Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Washington DC Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Certified Food Protection Manager Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your Washington DC Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will print your Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Washington DC Certified Food Protection Manager Certificate will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
Food Protection Manager Washington DC – Requirements:
Washington DC Department of Health requires that a person in charge (PIC) of a food establishment show an understanding of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code. The DOH highly recommends that the PIC is certified by having taken a nationally recognized Food Protection Manager’s Exam.
By taking an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course and passing an ANSI-CFP Accredited Exam is one way to demonstrate food safety knowledge.
A Certified Food Protection Manager must be on duty at all times of operation.
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is accepted in Washington DC and all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
Washington DC Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
Washington DC Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Washing DC Food Manager Certification Requirements
Washington DC Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Workers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Course Frequency Required: 5 years
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handler Certificate Program Recertification: 3 years
Washington DC Food Safety Contact Information:
Washington DC Department of Health
899 North Capitol Street NE
Washington DC, DC 20002
Department of Health Website
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Washington DC Food Protection Managers and Food Handlers in Washington DC and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are transferable to every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Food Safety Manager Certification Washington DC at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO