- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of this course and exam which is accepted in Oregon
- This website offers easy access to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. ( ANSI Accredited Exam #0975 )
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam meets Oregon Public Health Division Regulations for Food Management Certification
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI regulation your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest Oregon Food Manager Exam testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Protection Manager Certification Oregon is sometimes referred to as Food Safety Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager, among other Oregon Food Manager titles
- We have 24 Hour Customer Support at 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat Live Chat
Food Protection Manager Certification Oregon – How to Get Your Certificate
- First, make your Food Manager Training Course and or Exam for Oregon below or in the Right Sidebar
- Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam Combo Package. Price
$125Now Only $99 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the exam only with no course. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the training course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Handler Card ANSI Accredited. This food handler option includes the training course and ANSI-accredited exam package. Price
$12Now Only $7.00 Start Here
- Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos Precio $7.00 Start Here
Oregon Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Oregon Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Certified Food Protection Manager Oregon Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your Oregon Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will print your Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Oregon Certified Food Protection Manager Certificate will be mailed within 10 business days from the exam date
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
Oregon Food Protection Manager – State Requirements:
- Most retail food establishments in Oregon must have at least one Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) present during hours of operation.
- Oregon restaurants, bakeries, food trucks, markets, bars, mobile food vendors, and commissaries that prepare or serve unpackaged food must have an owner or an employee who has passed an accepted examination in food safety. Oregon also requires that a person in charge (PIC) of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code.
- By taking an approved Certified Food Manager (CFM) Training Course and passing an Accredited Food Manager Exam is one way to show that knowledge. Local jurisdictions may have additional requirements.
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in Oregon State and every state that requires mandatory certification for Food Management Professionals
Oregon Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
Oregon Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Oregon Food Manager Certification Requirements
Oregon Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Workers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Course Frequency Required: 5 years
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handler Certificate Program Recertification: 3 years
Oregon Food Safety Contact Information:
Oregon Public Health Division
Foodborne Illness Prevention Program
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 640
Portland, OR 97232
Phone: (971) 673-0451
Oregon Food Handler Requirements Website
Oregon Food Service Regulations Website
Major Oregon cities served: Portland, Eugene, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford.
About Food Protection Manager Certification and FoodManagerOnline.com?
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Oregon Food Safety Managers and Food Handlers in Oregon and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are transferable to every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Food Protection Manager Certification Oregon at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO