North Dakota Food Protection Manager Certification
Take the Exam or Course & Exam Package - Print your Certificate - 100% in the comfort of your home today!
100% Online – Proctored Exam – Mobile Friendly – Self-Paced – ANAB-CFP Accredited, Regulatory Approved ! Used by 1000's of Satisfied Food Managers Just Like You – Get Certified Now!
Food Manager Course & Certification Exam Package
- Learn2Serve Course & ANAB Accredited Exam
Food Manager Certification Exam (No Course)
- Learn2Serve ANAB Accredited Exam (Only)
Food Manager Principles Course Only ( No Exam )
- Food Manager Principles Course Only (No Exam)
Learn2Serve Food Handler Certificate ANAB Accredited
- Certificate for Food Servers & Food Handlers
Get these seasonal low prices by entering the Promo Code 10save at checkout
Notice: The price is your total final cost. Our final price includes the online proctor fee!
How to become a Certified Food Protection Manager in North Dakota with our ANSI accredited Certification Exam
- Choose the Food Manager Course & Exam Package, or the Exam only, or the course only.
- The Prep Course is recommended but is not mandatory for certification. Passing the online proctored ANAB exam is what qualifies you as a Certified Food Manager.
- Print your Certificate of Completion and wallet sized card after passing the exam.
- Our courses and exams are powered by Learn2Serve. ANAB accredited exam (Certificate Issuer #0975)
- What is the difference between ServSafe, Learn2Serve, Prometric, and others? They are all company brand names just like Coke and Pepsi are brand names for cola. When any provider's exam is ANAB-CFP accredited like ours is, then the final certification is the same
- What is ANAB and CFP? ANAB is the ANSI National Accreditation Board. CFP is the Conference for Food Protection
What is the difference between a North Dakota Food Handler and a Food Handler Manager?
- A Food Handler prepares or serves food under supervision by a Food Manager or other Person in Charge ( PIC )
- If you need Food Handler Certification Click Here
- ANAB accredited food handlers card powered by 360Training / Learn2Serve
- Print the 2 year food handler certificate on completion of exam
- Food handlers certification valid nationwide. Available English or Spanish
- Lost your Food Manager or Handlers card? Log back in with username and password and reprint it.
Why Professional Food Protection Managers in North Dakota choose us for their training and Certification
- The Learn2Serve Food Manager Training Course and Exam we offer has been used by thousands of Food Safety Managers in North Dakota and Nationwide to get a Food Managers Certification Card
- We are the official online partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve since 2003
- The Learn2Serve Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Conference for Food Protection (CFP) and is accepted Nationwide for Food Safety Management
- Your Food Protection Manager Certification is valid for 5 years (Some localities may have a 2 or 3 year expiration date. Check with your local officials)
- Note: Food Protection Manager Certification is also known as Food Safety Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other titles
Certified Food Safety Manager Course Topics
Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Food Safety Manager Certification Requirements
North Dakota Food Safety Requirements
Food Safety Training for Managers: Yes
Food Manager Renewal Frequency: 5 years (This time may vary. Check with your local authorities)
Food Manager Exam required: Yes
ANSI Food Handler Training : Yes
Food Handler Renewal Frequency: Every 3 years (Check with local authority)
Local Requirements: Check with local food safety officials
5 largest Cities in North Dakota: Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, Williston