- FoodManagerOnline.com is the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the course and exam provider and is accepted in Michigan
- We offer an easily accessible website to get your high-quality Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and ANSI-CFP Accredited Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam for Michigan. (ANSI Accreditation #0975)
- This Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam meets Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development (MDARD)regulations for Food Safety Management
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken online, however, by ANSI rules the Food Protection Manager Certification Exam must be taken at a 3rd party Proctored Testing Center. We will provide the following link in your confirmation email to find your closest Michigan testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Michigan Food Protection Manager Certification is also known Food Safety Manager, Food Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other names
- Have Questions or Need Assistance? 1 (887) 881-2235 or Live Chat
Food Protection Manager Certification Michigan – How to Get Certified
Make your Michigan Food Protection Course / Exam choice below or in the right sidebar
- Food Protection Manager Principles Training Course plus Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam Price
$125Now Only $99.00 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam (ANSI-Accredited) (No Course) Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Training Course (No Exam) Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Michigan Food Service Manager Certification -Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Michigan Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Michigan Food Safety Manager Certificate will be sent
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. Save that email. it will also contain the username and password you chose at enrollment
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing the exam, you will receive a Michigan Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Michigan Food Protection Manager Certification Card will be mailed to within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions for Reprinting your Certificate or to make a Mailing Address Change see this PDF
- Your Michigan Certified Food Manager Certificate is valid for 5 years (Check with local health authorities. Some localities have different expiration dates)
Michigan Food Safety Manager Certification State Requirements
Michigan requires that a person in charge of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code. Attending an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course online or in a classroom then passing an accredited Exam is one way to validate that knowledge.
Local requirements may exceed the state’s minimum requirements.The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is accepted in Michigan and all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is accepted in every state that has mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals
Michigan Food Protection Manager Training Course
The training hours required is 8 hours not counting the exam time. Recertification of a food service manager must be accomplished by completing an 8-hour training course, not counting the exam time, and passing an ANSI-CFP accredited exam with a minimum grade of 75%.
Michigan Contact Info:
Michigan Department of Agriculture
& Rural Development (MDARD)
P.O. Box 30017
Lansing, Michigan 48909
Major Michigan Cities Served:
Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Flint, Dearborn
We are the official online partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Michigan Certified Food Managers. Our certification training courses and food service manager exams are available in English and Spanish. Our Michigan food safety manager course and the exam are accepted everywhere in Michigan and nationwide. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO