3 Days Only-Get 15% Off Use Promo Code 15off
Food Protection Manager Certification Arizona
- FoodManagerOnline.com is the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the course and exam creator, and is accepted in the state of Arizona.
- We offer an easily accessible website to get your high-quality Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and ANSI-CFP Accredited Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam for Arizona. (ANSI Accreditation #0975)
- This Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam meets Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) regulations
- You will take your training course (if desired) online, however, by ANSI-Accreditation rules the Food Protection Manager Certification Exam must be taken at a 3rd party Proctored Testing Center. You will pay for the exam online however, you will have no other fees to pay at the testing center. We will provide the following link in your confirmation email to find your closest Arizona testing center PSI Exam Centers
Food Protection Manager Certification Arizona – Here’s how you begin the process to get certified
First, make your Arizona Food Safety Manager Training Course and or Exam below or in the right sidebar
Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam. This option is for the Food Manager Training Course plus the Food Manager Exam. Price
$125 Now Only $99 No Promo Code needed Start Here
Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam. This option is for the Food Manager Exam only with no course. Price
$55 Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Food Safety Manager Training Course. This option is for the Food Manager Training Course with no exam. Price
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Note: Food Protection Manager Certification Alabama is also known as Food Safety Manager, Food Manager Certification, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other titles.
Arizona Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s what will happen next
- After clicking on your Arizona Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Food Safety Manager Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing your exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Arizona Food Protection Manager Food Handler Certification Card will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- For instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or Making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
Arizona Food Safety – State Requirements:
- Every Arizona retail food establishment must have at least one Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM).
- Arizona restaurants, bakeries, food trucks, markets, bars, mobile food vendors,“hot trucks,” and commissaries that prepare or serve unpackaged food must have an owner or an employee who has passed an accepted examination in food safety. Arizona also requires that a person in charge (PIC) of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as outlined in the FDA Food Code.
- By taking an accepted Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course and passing an Accredited Food Handler Manager Exam is one way to show that knowledge. Local jurisdictions may have additional requirements.
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in Arizona and all states that require mandatory certification for Food Management Professionals.
AZ Food Handler Training Certificate Program
- All food handlers who are involved in the preparation, storage or service of food in a food facility must take an Arizona State-Certified Food Handler Course and pass an Authorized Test. Other requirements vary by city and county.
- The Food Handler Training program teaches you the necessary skills & knowledge to get your AZ Food Handlers Card. This program fulfills the requirements of the Arizona Food Safety and Environmental Department and helps trainees become safe and competent food handlers.
- Food handlers must obtain a food handler card within 30 days of hire
- Learn2Serve Food Handler Certification ANSI Accredited Price
$12Now Only $7.00 Start Here
Arizona Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
Arizona Food Service and Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More exam prep Food Protection Manager Certification Arizona Requirements
Arizona Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Handlers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Frequency Required: N/A
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handlers recertification: 2 years
Arizona Food Safety Contact Information:
Office of Environmental Health
Food Safety and Environmental Services
150 N. 18th Avenue,
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Major Cities and Counties Served: Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe
24 Hour Customer Service 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Food Safety Managers and Food Handlers in Arizona and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are accepted in every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Food Protection Manager Certification Arizona at the lowest
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO