- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. Since 2003 we are the online website partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve, the provider of this course and exam which is approved in Alabama.
- This website offers access to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and the Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. (ANSI Accreditation #0975)
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam meets the Alabama Department of Public Health regulations
- You will take the Food Manager Course online however, your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest Alabama testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Protection Manager Certification Alabama is also known as Food Safety Manager, Food Manager Certification, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other titles
Food Protection Manager Certification Alabama – How to Get Certified
First, make you Food Protection Manager Training Course and or Exam choice below or in the Right Sidebar
- Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam Combo Package. Price
$125Now Only $99 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. This option is for the exam only with no course. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Service Manager Training Course. This option is for the training course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Food Handler Card ANSI Accredited. This food handler option includes the training course and ANSI-accredited exam package. Price
$12Now Only $7.00 No Promo Code Start Here
- Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos Precio $7.00 Start Here
Alabama Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Alabama Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Certified Food Protection Manager Alabama Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest testing location when you are ready to schedule your Alabama Food Manager Exam.
- After passing your exam, you will print your Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Alabama Certified Food Protection Manager Certificate will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
Alabama Food Protection Manager – State Requirements:
- Most retail food establishments in Alabama must have at least one Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) present during hours of operation.
- Alabama restaurants, bakeries, food trucks, markets, bars, mobile food vendors, and commissaries that prepare or serve unpackaged food must have an owner or an employee who has passed an accepted examination in food safety. Alabama also requires that a person in charge (PIC) of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code.
- By taking an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course and passing an Accredited Food Manager Exam is one way to show that knowledge. Local jurisdictions may have additional requirements.
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in Alabama and every state that requires mandatory certification for Food Management Professionals
Alabama Food Service Manager Certification Training – Course Topics
Alabama Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Alabama Food Manager Certification Requirements
Alabama Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Workers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Course Frequency Required: 5 years
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Food Handler Certificate Program Recertification: 3 years
Alabama Food Safety Contact Information:
Alabama Department of Public Health
Division of Food, Milk, and Lodging
201 Monroe Street, Suite 1250
Montgomery, AL 36104
Phone: (334) 206-5373
Alabama Department of Public Health Website
Major Alabama cities served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Jefferson, Mobile, Huntsville.
We are the official online training partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Alabama Food Safety Managers and Food Handlers in Alabama and Nationwide. Our certification training courses and Food Service Manager Exams are available in English and Spanish. The Courses and Exams are transferable to every state. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Food Protection Manager Certification Alabama at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO