3 Days Only-Get 15% Off Use Promo Code 15off
Food Manager Certification Texas
- FoodManagerOnline.com is the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of the course and exam
- This Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam is approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS approval #0000318). It is valid statewide and also approved for Food Managers in the City of Houston / Harris County
- You can take the Texas Food Manager Training Course and or the Food Manager Exam 100% Online!
- Need your ANSI Accredited Texas Food Handler Certificate instead? We have that here too.
Food Manager Certification Texas – How to get your Certificate
First, make you Texas Food Manager Course, Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam or Texas Course & Exam Combo choice below or in the right sidebar
Texas Food Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam. This option is the Combo Package.Price
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam for Texas. This option is for the Exam only with no course. Price
$38 Now Only $34.20 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Texas Food Manager Principles Training Course. This option is for the Training Course only with no exam. Price
$55 Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Note: Food Manager Certification Texas is also known as Food Handlers Manager, Food Safety Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Protection Manager, among other Food Manager titles. They are all the same.
Texas Food Manager Certification – Here’s what happens next
- After you choose the training course /exam above, you will be transferred to the enrollment page to enroll
- Then we will send you a confirmation email. This email will contain course and exam instructions and your username and password
- The courses are self-paced. Start and stop when you want. However, once you start the exam, you must finish it in 90 minutes
- If you need to Resume a Course or Reprint a Certificate you may do it here Resume Course Here
- After you pass the exam, you will be able to print a Certificate of Completion for your employer and your local health department. You are then a Certified Texas Food Manager.
- Your Official Texas Food Manager Certificate will be mailed to you within 15 business days. If you need to make a change to your mailing address, please see these PDF Instructions
- Your Texas Food Manager Certificate is valid for 5 years
Texas Food Handler Certification – ANSI- accredited & DSHS – approved
The Texas Food Handler ANSI accredited Certification Program is for food servers, kitchen workers, and all others who handle food prepared for the public. This Texas Food Handler Certificate is valid for 2 years.
This is an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Accredited Certification and approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services. What this means to you is that you will pay only this one time fee every two years you need the Food Handler Certificate. You will have no other County or City fees to pay. Just click the button below to get started.
- Learn2Serve Texas Food Handler Training Course. Price
$12Now Only $7.00 No Promo Code Start Here
- Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos. Precio $7.00 Start Here
Do you need TABC Certification & Texas Food Handlers Certificate Combo Package? Start Here
Texas Food Manager Certification course topics:
Texas Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and more Food Manager Certification Texas Requirements
Texas Department of State Health Services
- Website: TXDSHS
- Website: TSDSHS Food Managers Information
- Phone: (512) 834-6753
- Email: Drugs-FoodSafety@dshs.state.tx.us
- Mailing Address: Texas DSHS P. O. Box 149347 Austin, Texas 78714-9347
Other Helpful Websites
- FDA Food Code
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food Safety
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Common Foodborne Illness
- Food Safety News
We are the official online partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Food Manager Certification Texas Online. Our certification training courses and food service manager exams are available in English and Spanish. Our Texas Food Manager Course and Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam are accepted statewide and by the City of Houston Food Manager program. Our Texas Food Handler Certification is ANSI Accredited and Texas DSHS ApprovedOur Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO