Connecticut Food Protection Operator Certification
ANSI-CFP Accredited Food Manager Exam - HACCP - Food Allergens -Food Handler Training - and more
Save 10% today on Food Manager Courses / Exams. Enter 10save in promo code at checkout
How to become a Connecticut Food Protection Operator / Manager with our Learn2Serve ANSI Accredited Certification Exam
- Our Learn2Serve exam is ANSI accredited (Certificate Issuer is #0975)
- Make your course, exam or combo package choice. After you have enrolled, we will send an email with further instructions.
- The principles course is not mandatory for certification. Some localities require it anyway so check with your employer. Passing the exam is what qualifies you as certified.
- After you pass the exam, print your Certificate of Completion and wallet sized card. We will report your training to your state or county if required.
- We are powered by Learn2Serve, our online partner for over 20 years.
- Is our certification the same as ServSafe? It sure is. We both have ANSI-CFP accredited certification exams. Our Learn2Serve powered training has been in business for over 20 years.
What is the difference between a Qualified Connecticut Food Operator and a Food Handler?
The difference between a Food Handler and a Qualified Food Operator Manager is basically that a Food Handler prepares or serves food under the supervision of a Professional Food Manager or other Person in Charge (PIC).
The ANSI-CFP Food Handlers Card provided on our site was developed by our online training partner 360Training / Learn2Serve
The Food Handlers course covers all the food safety information you will need to pass the ANSI-CFP accredited Exam
Print your own 2 Year Food Handler Certificate of Completion
The ANSI Accredited Certification Exam is valid Nationwide (Florida, Ohio, and Utah have state specific Certificates)
Did you lose your CA Food Handlers Card? You can log back in with your username and password and reprint it anytime
Why Professional Qualified Food Operator / Managers in Connecticut choose us for their training and Certification
- The Learn2Serve Food Manager Training Course and Exam we offer has been used by thousands of Qualified Food Operators / Managers in Connecticut and Nationwide
- We are the official online partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve since 2003
- The Learn2Serve Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Conference for Food Protection (CFP) and is accepted Nationwide for Food Safety Management
- Your Qualified Food Operator / Manager Certification is valid for 5 years (Some localities may have a 2 or 3 year expiration date. Check with your local officials)
- Note: Qualified Food Operator Certification is also known as Food Safety Manager, Certified Food Protection Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other titles
* Save 10% on everything ! Enter promo code 10save at checkout!
Use your phone in landscape orientation on the payment screen to enter the Promo Code
Food Manager / HACCP Menu
- Food Manager Principles & ANSI-CFP Accredited Online Certification Exam Package *$109
Start Here: Take the proctored exam online conveniently at home.. No testing center!
- Food Manager ANSI-CFP Accredited Online Certification Exam *$63
Start Here: Learn2Serve ANSI accredited online proctor certification exam.
- Food Manager Learn2Serve Principles Course *$59
Start Here: Learn2Serve Food Manager principles course This is for anyone who just needs training with no certification exam.
- Empieza aquí: Curso de Food Manager en Español *$59
Principios de Administración de Seguridad de Alimentos Learn2Serve. ( Sin Examen )
- HACCP Certification Courses *$45 to $112
Start Here: for HACCP course catalog : HACCP training for Retail - Seafood - or Food Processing & Production
Food Handler / Allergens Menu
- Food Handler Certification ANAB Accredited $8.99
Start Here: Learn2Serve ANAB accredited food handler certification card.
- Empieza Aqui: Manipulador de alimentos en español $8.99
Certificación de manipulador de alimentos acreditado por ANAB
- Food Allergens Training $15 - $25
Start Here: Food Allergens course for food servers and food preparation
- Entrenamiento Alérgenos Alimenticios Español $15-$25
Empieza Aqui: Curso de Alérgenos para Servidores de Alimentos y Preparación de comida
Qualified Food Operator Course Topics
Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Food Safety Manager Certification Requirements
CT Qualified Food Operator Certification
Food Safety Training Mandatory for Managers: Yes
Food Manager Renewal Frequency: Industry standard is 5 years (This time may vary. Check with your local authorities)
Food Manager Exam required: Yes
ANSI Food Handler Training Mandatory : Yes
Food Handler Renewal Frequency: Every 2 to 5 years. (Check with local authority)
Local Requirements: Check with local food safety officials
5 largest Cities in Connecticut : Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury
We have been the online training partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve since 2003. We have an extensive history of working in all aspects of the food, beverage, and hospitality business from dishwasher to restaurant owner.
Together with Learn2Serve, our websites have been used as access in training thousands of food service managers, food handler managers, food handlers, and alcohol servers.
We also have live food manager, food handler, and TABC Certification classes in Texas through dramshopschool.com Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.