- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of this course and exam which is accepted in Tennessee
- This website offers easy access to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. ( ANSI Accredited Exam #0975 )
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam meets Tennessee Public Department of Health Regulations for Food Safety Management
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI regulation your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest Tennessee Food Manager Exam testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Certified Food Protection Manager Tennessee is sometimes referred to as Food Safety Manager, Food Service
Certified Food Protection Manager Tenessee – How to Get Certified
Make your Choice of Food Manager Training Course and or Exam for TN below or in the right sidebar.
- Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Principles Training Course plus Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam, This option is the total combo package. Price
$125Now Only $99.00 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam (ANSI-Accredited) This option is for the exam only. There is no course included. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Training Course. This is the training course only with no exam. Price
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Certified Food Safety Manager Tennessee -Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Tennessee Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is where your Official Tenessee Food Safety Manager Certificate will be sent
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. Save that email. it will also contain the username and password you chose at enrollment
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing the exam, you will receive a Tennessee Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Tenessee Food Protection Manager Certification Card will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions for Reprinting your Certificate or to make a Mailing Address Change see this PDF
- Your Tennessee Certified Food Manager Certification is valid for 5 years
Tennessee Food Safety State Requirements
It is required in Tennessee that a Person in Charge (PIC) of a food establishment prove knowledge of food sanitation and safety policies as presented in the FDA Food Code. By taking an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course and passing an accredited Exam is one method to prove knowledge. City and county requirements may exceed the State of Tennessee minimum requirements.
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is approved in Tennessee and accepted in all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
In Tennessee, every food establishment serving the public must employ on its staff a Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM). A certified food protection manager must be hired within 90 days of a new eating establishment opening or when a Certified Food Protection Manager leaves employment. Eating businesses must post in a conspicuous area the certification of the CFPM(s), and the certificate must be made available to the inspectors, upon request.
Tennessee Food Safety Training Course Topics:
Tennessee Food Service and Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Tennessee Food Protection Manager Certification Requirements
Tennessee Department of Health
Division of Environmental Health – Food Service Establishments
710 James Robertson Parkway
Andrew Johnson Tower, 4th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: (615) 741-7206
Tennessee Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Handlers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Frequency Required: 5 years
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Major New Tennessee Cities Served: Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Jackson
We are the official online partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Certified Food Protection Managers in Tennessee and Nationwide. Our food safety manager certification training courses and food service manager exams are available in English and Spanish. Our food safety manager course and exam are accepted everywhere in Tennessee and nationally. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is safe & secure.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO