- FoodManagerOnline.com is the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the Food Manager Course & Exam provider which is accepted in New Mexico
- We offer an easily accessible website to get your high-quality Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and the ANSI-CFP Accredited Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam for New Mexico and nationwide. (ANSI-CFP Accreditation #0975)
- This Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam meets New Mexico Department of Health regulations for Food Safety Management
- The Food Manager Training Course is taken 100% online. However, by ANSI-CFP rules the Food Safety Manager Certification Exam must be taken at a 3rd party Proctored Testing Center. We will provide the following link in your confirmation email to find your closest New Mexico testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Certified Food Protection Manager New Mexico is also known as Food Safety Manager, Food Manager Certification, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other Food Manager titles
Certified Food Protection Manager New Mexico – How to Get Yours
Make your Choice of Food Training Course and or Exam for New Mexico below or in the right sidebar
- Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Principles Training Course plus Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam for New Mexico Price
$125Now Only $99.00 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam (ANSI-CFP Accredited) This option is for the exam only. There is no course included. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Training Course. This is the training course only with no exam. Price was
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Certified Food Safety Manager New Mexico -Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your New Mexico Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official New Mexico Food Safety Manager Certificate will be sent
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. Save that email. it will also contain the username and password you chose at enrollment
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing the exam, you will receive a New Mexico Certificate of Completion
- Your Official New Mexico Food Protection Manager Certification Card will be mailed to within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions for Reprinting your Certificate or to make a Mailing Address Change see this PDF
- Your New Mexico Certified Food Manager Certificate is valid for 5 years (Check with local health authorities. Some localities have 3-year expiration dates
New Mexico Food Safety State Requirements
- New Mexico requires that a person in charge of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as presented in the FDA Food Code. Attending an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course online or in a classroom then passing an accredited Exam is one way to validate that knowledge.
- Local requirements may exceed the state’s minimum requirements.The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is accepted in New Mexico and all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
New Mexico Food Protection Manager Training Course
The training course runs about 8 hours. The exam once started must be finished in 80 minutes. Recertification of a food service manager must be accomplished by passing an ANSI-CFP accredited exam with a minimum grade of 70%.
New Mexico Environment Department
1190 St. Francis Dr. Suite N4050
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone: (800) 219-6157
Major New Mexico Cities Served: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis.
We are the official online partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Certified Food Protection Managers in New Mexico and nationally. Our food safety manager certification training courses and food service manager exams are available in English and Spanish. Our food safety manager course and exam are accepted everywhere in New Mexico and nationwide. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO