- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of this course and exam and which is accepted in Maine.
- This website offers access to a high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. (ANSI Accredited Exam #0975)
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam meets Maine Department of Agriculture Regulations for Food Management Certification
- The training course is taken online. However, by ANSI regulation, your Food Protection Manager Exam must be taken at a Proctored 3rd Party Testing Center. You will be provided this link in your confirmation email to find your closest Maine testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Certified Food Protection Manager Maine is sometimes referred to as Food Safety Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager, among other Maine Food Manager Certification titles.
- We have 24 Hour Customer Support at 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat Live Chat
Certified Food Protection Manager Maine – How to Get Yours
Make your Choice of Food Training Course and or Exam for Maine Below
- Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Principles Training Course plus Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam, This option is the total combo package. Price
$125Now Only $99.00 No Promo Code Needed Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam (ANSI-Accredited) This option is for the exam only. There is no course included. Price
$55Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
- Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Training Course. This is the training course only with no exam. Price was
$85Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Certified Food Safety Manager Maine -Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking on your Maine Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Maine Food Safety Manager Certificate will be sent
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. Save that email. it will also contain the username and password you chose at enrollment
- We will also include this linkPSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing the exam, you will receive a Maine Certificate of Completion
- Your Official Maine Food Protection Manager Certification Card will be mailed within 15 business days from the exam date
- Instructions for Reprinting your Certificate or to make a Mailing Address Change see this PDF
- Your Maine Certified Food Manager Certificate is valid for 5 years
Maine Food Safety State Requirements
It is required in Maine that a Person in Charge (PIC) of a food establishment prove knowledge of food safety policies as outlined in the FDA Food Code. By taking an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course and passing an Exam is one method to prove knowledge. City and county requirements may exceed the State of Maine’s minimum requirements.
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This exam is approved in Maine and accepted in all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
In Maine, every eating establishment must employ on its staff a Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM). A certified food protection manager must be hired within 90 days of a new eating establishment opening or when a Certified Food Protection Manager leaves employment. Eating businesses must post in a conspicuous area the certification of the CFPM(s), and the certificate must be made available to the inspectors, upon request.
Maine Department of Agriculture
Food & Rural Resources
28 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333
Maine Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Handlers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Frequency Required: 5 years
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
Major New Maine Cities Served: Portland, Bangor, Brunswick, Augusta, Waterville, Caribou, Falmouth.
We are the official online partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online services used to train thousands of Certified Food Protection Managers in Maine and Nationwide. Our food safety manager certification training courses and food service manager exams are available in English and Spanish. Our food safety manager course and exam are accepted everywhere in Maine and nationally. Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is safe & secure.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO