Illinois Food Protection Manager Certification
ANSI-CFP Accredited Food Manager - HACCP - Food Allergens - Food Handler - and more
Save 10% today on Food Manager Courses / Exams. Enter 10save in promo code at checkout
How to become an Illinois Food Protection Manager with our ANSI accredited certification exam
- Our Learn2Serve exam is ANSI accredited (Certificate Issuer is #0975)
- Make your course, exam or combo package choice. After you have enrolled, we will send an email with further instructions.
- The principles course is not mandatory for certification. Some localities require it anyway so check with your employer. Passing the exam is what qualifies you as certified.
- After you pass the exam, print your Certificate of Completion and wallet sized card. We will report your training to your state or county if required.
- We are powered by Learn2Serve, our online partner for over 20 years.
- Is our certification the same as ServSafe? It sure is. We both have ANSI-CFP accredited certification exams. Our Learn2Serve powered training has been in business for over 20 years.
What is the difference between an Illinois Food Handler and a Food Handler Manager?
- A Food Handler prepares or serves food under the supervision of a Food Manager or other Person in Charge (PIC) who is ultimately responsible for food safety.
- ANAB accredited food handlers card provided by 360Training / Learn2Serve
- Print your 2 year food handler certificate on completion of exam
- Food handlers certification is valid nationwide. Available English or Spanish
- Lost your food handlers card? Log back in with username and password and reprint it!
Why Food Managers choose us for certification
- Learn2Serve Food Manager Training Course and Exam has been used by thousands of Food Protection Managers in Illinois and Nationwide
- FoodManagerOnline.com is the official partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve since 2003
- Learn2Serve Exam accredited by ANSI-CFP for Food Safety Management
- Food Protection Manager Certification valid 5 years (Some localities may have 2 or 3 year expiration date. Check with local officials)
- Note: Food Protection Manager Certification is also known as Food Sanitation Manager, Food Safety Manager, Food Service Manager, and Food Handler Manager Food Management Certification, among other titles
Certified Food Safety Manager Course Topics
Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Food Safety Manager Certification Requirements
* Save 10% on everything ! Enter promo code 10save at checkout!
Illinois Food Manager Training Menu
- Food Manager Principles & ANSI-CFP Accredited Online Certification Exam $109
Start Here: Take the proctored exam online conveniently at home. No testing center
- Food Manager ANSI-CFP Accredited Online Certification Exam $63
Start Here: Learn2Serve ANSI accredited online proctor certification exam.
- Food Manager Training Principles Course $59
Start Here: Learn2Serve food manager principles course for anyone who just needs a course with no exam.
- Food Manager Certification & BASSET $113
Start Here: You can save time and money on this food manager / BASSET alcohol package
- Empieza aquí: Curso de Food Manager en Español $63
Principios de Administración de Seguridad de Alimentos Learn2Serve. ( Sin Examen )
- HACCP Certification Courses $45 to $112
Start Here: for HACCP courses menu : HACCP training for Retail - Seafood - or Food Processing & Production
Illinois Food Handler - Food Allergens - BASSET Menu
- Food Handler Certification ANAB Accredited $8.99
Start Here: Learn2Serve ANAB accredited food handler Illinois certification card.
- Empieza Aqui: Manipulador de alimentos en español $8.99
Certificación de manipulador de alimentos acreditado por ANAB
- Food Allergens Training $15 - $17.99
Start Here: Food allergens course for food servers and food preparation.
- Entrenamiento Alérgenos Alimenticios Español $15
Empieza Aqui: Curso de Alérgenos para Servidores de Alimentos y Preparación de comida
- Illinois BASSET Server Certificattion $13.99
Start Here: IL BASSET alcohol seller server certification
- IL BASSET & Food Handler Certification $22.99
Start Here: IL BASSET alcohol and ANAB accredited food handler package
HACCP Certification Training Online
- HACCP - State of the Art Approach to Food Safety *$45
Start Here: HACCP accredited basic course for food service employees. Valid for 4 credit hours
- Seafood HACCP Safety Training *$67
Start Here: Meets USDA and FDA guidelines and the Code of Federal Regulations 21 CFR Part 123 Seafood HACCP regulations. Valid for 1 credit hour
- HACCP Food Safety for Retail Establishments *$112
Start Here: This course presents HACCP's concepts and principles. Including food storage and preparation using the 7 HACCP principles. Course teaches Active Managerial Control. (AMC) Valid for 16 credit hours
Illinois Food Protection Manager Requirements
Food Safety Training for Managers: Yes
Food Manager Renewal Frequency: Industry standard is 5 years (This time may vary. Check with your local authorities)
Food Manager Exam required: Yes
ANAB Food Handler Training: Yes
Food Handler Renewal Frequency: Every 2 to 5 years. (Check with local authority)
Local Requirements: Check with local food safety officials
5 largest Cities in Illinois: Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville
We have been the online training partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve since 2003. We have an extensive history of working in all aspects of the food, beverage, and hospitality business from dishwasher to restaurant owner.
Together with Learn2Serve, our websites have been used as access in training thousands of food service managers, food handler managers, food handlers, and alcohol servers.
We also have live food manager, food handler, and TABC Certification classes in Texas through dramshopschool.com Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.