3 Days Only-Get 15% Off Use Promo Code 15off
California Food Manager Certification
- Welcome to FoodManagerOnline.com. We are the online website partner since 2003, of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of the course and exam which is accepted in California.
- This website offers you easy access to the high-quality, low-cost Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam. The exam is ANSI-CFP Accredited. (#0975)
- Food Managers in Los Angeles County can also choose the Learn2Serve Food Safety Management Principles Course prepared for Los Angeles County (Approval #137)
- Your Food Manager Exam must be taken at a 3rd party Proctored Testing Center.We will provide the following link in your confirmation email to find your closest California testing center PSI Exam Centers
California Food Safety Manager Certification – Here’s how to get California certified
First, make your California Food Safety Manager Training Course and or Learn2Serve Exam below or in the right sidebar.
Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam Combo Package for California. Price
$125 Now Only $99.00 Start Here
Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. This option is the Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam only with no training course. Price
$55 Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
California Food Safety Manager Training Course. This option is for the Food Manager Training Course only with no exam. Price was
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Learn2Serve Food Safety Management Principles Course Los Angeles County. This option is the Training Course for Los Angeles County. Price
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
California Food Protection Manager Certification – Here’s what happens next
- After clicking on your California Food Manager Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official California Food Safety Manager Certificate will be mailed
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions. This email will also contain your username and password needed for the testing center
- We will include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest California testing location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing the exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for California.
- Your Official California Food Protection Manager Certification Card will be mailed within 10 business days from the exam date
- For instructions about Reprinting your Certificate or Making a Mailing Address Change see PDF
- To restart a paused course, click this link to resume where previously stopped. Resume Course Here
Note: California Food Manager Certification is also known as Food Safety Manager, Food Protection Manager, Food Service Manager, Certified Food Manager, and Food Handler Manager among other titles
California Food Safety State Requirements:
- Every California retail food establishment must have at least one Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM).
- California restaurants, bakeries, food trucks, markets, bars, mobile food vendors,“hot trucks,” and commissaries that prepare or serve unpackaged food must have an owner or an employee who has passed an accepted examination in food safety. California also requires that a person in charge (PIC) of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge of food safety as outlined in the FDA Food Code.
- By taking an accepted Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course and passing an accredited food handler manager exam is one way to show that knowledge. Local jurisdictions may have additional requirements.
- The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in California and in all states that require mandatory certification for Food Management Professionals.
CA Food Handler Training Certificate Program
All California Food Handlers who are involved in the preparation, storage or service of food in a food facility must take a California State-Certified Food Handler Course and pass an Authorized Test. Other requirements vary by city and county.
Learn2Serve Food Handler Certification ANSI Accredited Price
$12 Now Only $7.00 Start Here
Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos Precio $7.00 Start Here
The California Food Handler Training program teaches the necessary knowledge to test for your CA Food Handlers Card. This program fulfills the requirements of the California Health and Safety Code and helps trainees become safe and competent food handlers. Food handlers must obtain a Food Handler Card within 30 days of hire.
California Food Manager Certification Training Course Topics
California Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More California Food Safety Manager Certification Requirements
California Food Safety Training Requirements & Re-Certification:
Food Safety Training Required For Managers: Yes
Food Safety Training Required Food Handlers: Yes
Certification Exam Required: Yes
Re-training Frequency Required: 5 years
Re-certification Exam Required: 5 years
California Food Safety Contact Information:
California Department of Food and Agriculture
1220 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Retail Food Program Specialist
California Dept. of Health Services
Food and Drug Branch
1500 Capitol Avenue MA 7602
PO Box 997435
Sacramento, CA 95899-7435
Major California cities served: Los Angeles, Bakersfield, Oakland, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland.
We are the official online website partner with 360training/Learn2Serve since 2002. We provide online access to services used to train thousands of Food Safety Managers and Food Handlers in California and Nationwide. The California Food Manager certification training courses and CA Food Service Manager Exams are available in English or Spanish. The Certification Exam is transferable and is accepted in every state (except Connecticut) Our Website is SSL Certified so your personal information is secure. Our goal is to provide the highest quality California Food Manager Certification at the lowest cost.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO