Servers and kitchen workers go to Learn2Serve ANSI accredited Food Handler Here
3 Days Only-Get 15% Off Use Promo Code 15off
Food Service Manager Certification – Course & ANSI Exam
- FoodManagerOnline.com offers an easily usable website to get your Learn2Serve Food Manager Principles Training Course and the Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. (ANSI-CFP Accredited Exam #0975)
- We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the training course, and exam provider who is approved and /or accepted in every state (Except in Connecticut where we are waiting for approval)
- Your Food Service Manager Certificate is transferable to every state (except Connecticut) Some states require some additional local paperwork for transfers
- The Food Manager Training Course is 100% Online. However, by ANSI-CFP policy, the Learn2Serve Food Manager Exam must be taken at a 3rd party Proctored Testing Center.We will provide this link in your confirmation email to find your closest testing center PSI Exam Centers
- Note: Food Service Manager Certification is also known in some states as Food Safety Manager, Certified Food Manager, Food Protection Manager, Food Handler Manager, among other titles. They all use the same course and exam
Certified Food Service Manager Certification – How to get your Food Manager Certificate Online
First, make your Food Service Manager Training Course and or ANSI-CFP Accredited Exam below or in the sidebar
Food Service Manager Principles Training Course and Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. This option is for the complete Course & Exam Package Price
$125 Now Only 99.00 Start Here
Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. This option is for the Exam only with no training course. Price
$55 Now Only $49.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Learn2Serve Food Manager Training Course. This option is the Training Course only with no Certification Exam. Price
$85 Now Only $76.50 Use Promo Code 10save Start Here
Food Handler Manager Certification – Here’s what happens next
- After clicking on your Food Manager Course and or Exam choice, you will be transferred to the enrollment page. Note: Make sure your Mailing Address is correct That is the address where your Official Food Safety Manager Certificate will be sent
- We will send you a confirmation email with the Course and Exam Instructions
- We will also include this link PSI Exam Centers in the email to find your closest location when you are ready to schedule your exam.
- After passing the exam, you will receive your Certificate of Completion to show your employer
- Your Official Food Service Manager Certification Card will be mailed to you within 10 business days from the exam date
- Print or Save This End of Course Instruction PDF for Important Information about Reprinting your Certificate or make an Address Change
- Your Food Manager Certificate is valid for 5 years (Check with local health authorities. Some localities have different expiration dates)
Food Service Manager Certification – Why do you need it?
Food Service Manager Training is intended to prevent foodborne illness by learning food safety procedures to protect the public, food workers, and your business. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that each year roughly 1 in 6 Americans (or 48 million people) gets sick, 128,000 are hospitalized, and 3,000 dies of foodborne diseases. Many of these illnesses were acquired in food establishments.
Although it is not mandatory in every state, most states, counties, or cities mandate that a Person in Charge (PIC) of a food business show knowledge of food safety as written in the FDA Food Code. By taking an approved Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Training Course and passing an accredited Exam is one way to show that knowledge. Local requirements may be in addition to your state’s minimum requirements.
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in every state that has mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
Businesses such as restaurants, pubs, food trucks, sporting venues, schools, hospitals, convenience stores, and more require food manager certification training. Almost all venues that sell or serve prepackaged food do not require a food handler manager or food handler certification. Check with your local authorities about their regulations
Note: Food Manager Certification is also known in some states as Food Safety Manager, Certified Food Protection Manager, Food Service Manager, Food Handler Manager, among other titles. They all use the same course and examStates that Require Food Service Manager Certification
Certified Food Protection Managers from states which have used our Online Food Manager, Food Safety Manager, Food Service Manager, Food Protection, & Food Handlers Manager Course and or Certification Exams: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Washington DC.
Food Safety Manager Certification Training Course Topics
Food Safety Enforcement & Why It’s Important • How Foodborne Illness is Caused & How to Identify it • Identify Physical, Biological, & Chemical Contamination • Food Preservation & Food Temperature Control • Personal Hygiene in the Workplace • Safely Receiving and Storing Food • Safe Cleaning, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Facility Planning • HACCP Program, and More Food Safety Manager Certification Requirements
National Food Safety Information
- FDA Food Code
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food Safety
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Common Foodborne Illness
We have many years experience working in the food and beverage industry at every level from dishwasher to the restaurant owner. We specialize in online food service manager training, food handler, food handler manager certification, food safety manager certification, bartender training, beverage servers. In 2003 we became the official online training partner of 360training/Learn2Serve. Together we have trained thousands of employees across the country. We thank you for choosing us for your Food Manager Certification Training.
Thomas L. Conrad